Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK Holiday Travels

Yesterday was a Federal Holiday and Christina and I took a trip to IKEA. Which was awesome! For those who have not been to IKEA it's a little like a maze, you wander through and see items in a display. So that you can visualize what the items would look like in your home. Clearly it's also designed so that you buy more.

I held out though and only bought a chair for my desk, which was great. While we were there we saw the craziest thing. A group of five girls wandering around speaking Dutch. Who are these girls?

The Amish! No joke. Christina and I think they are on Rumspringa.

Here is the picture.

I should also mention that Christina got extra icing (yes for free, they do that at IKEA) on cinnamon rolls. We had a great time!

No comments: